Pages

Monday 11 May 2020

Songs

Hey everyone I am going to make a google slide about songs and I am going to put it on my blog post because you can see what songs you can listen to and the songs that I am putting on my google slide is those one are my favourite ones to listen to so I hope you like them too. Here we go I am going to make my slide show and put it on here so you can see.





This is my slide show of my songs that you can listen to and they are really good to listen to when you are really borad so I hope you will like the songs I have put on my blog for you to cheek them out. I hope you all are having a really good day is well because I am. I hope you can comment on my blog because I really want to so many comments on my blog. So I hope you like my blog and have a really good day. I hope you can help you mum out and ask if you can go out with her because it is a really good day you can go outside and hang out with your mum.

I have to go byeee

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica,
    I'm really pleased to see the work you are achieving in lockdown school.
    The world would be a sad place without music wouldn't it?
    I'm looking forward to reading your blog from this afternoons work.
    Mrs McGirr

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful- how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.