Pages

Tuesday 5 May 2020

Blog Post

Hey everyone what are you to I am going to make a blog post because I like making blog post because they are the best and you can learn so much stuff about work so I am here for you it make another blog post I hope you will like my blog post that I am going to make right now because it is the best to make blog post and what I am here for is I am going to talk about what I like about I have done in the past week and about my life is well because I love doing this at school and at home is well have a really good day and I hope you will enjoy this blog post her we go I am going to start right now for you.

Hi everyone I am going to talk about what food I like to eat because I like doing it and you can tell me if you like the food or not because they are the best and i really love so much I hope you will like this.


  • Watermelon
  • Lollys
  • Chips
  • Fizzy
  • Ice cream
  • Lolly pops
  • cookies and cream
That is all and there is more but I don't rember the names of them becasue they are the really best food if you don't like them that is find to so I hope you will like these now I am going to start with the 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful- how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.