Pages

Tuesday 12 May 2020

At home

Hey everyone I am going to tell you what I am going to right about what I like doing at home because it is really fun to make a blog post what i like doing at home and it is really fun to make blog post about anything so I hope you will like about this blog post that I am going to do for and what you can see what it is all about when I finish. When I am finish my blog post I am going to make another one because they are really fun to make a lot of blog posts and every day I am going to make blog post because I really want to get a lot done and what work have done. 

So what I like doing at home is going out with my mum to go shopping because shopping is really nice to go out with my mum when I am board or when I am broad sometimes I can bake because I love baking because it is the best to bake at home so this is why I am tell you what I like doing at home and what I like doing at home. I ask my mum if I can go outside because we have lots of things to do out and I was doing the garden because I wanted to grow some seeds so we can eat them and I did some flowers is well because they are the best to look at. 

That is all today and now I am going to post this now because i am going to do other things so I hope you liked my blog i did for you to see what I done I hope you can comment on my blog because I really like comments on my blog because it is really fun to have comments on my blog so I hope you all have a really good day bye.

2 comments:

  1. i think you need to show us some of the things that you have been doing, when you bake take some photos and put them up here or attach the recipe of the things you have been baking, i would really like to see that. What were the seedlings that you planted?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok thank you miss taylor I will do that for you?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful- how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.