Pages

Thursday 7 May 2020

Bakeing

Hey everyone I am going to talk is what I have been doing at home because it is really fun to make a blog post about what have been up to at home. So here we go I am going to tell you what I have been doing at home so when I was at home I ask my mum if I could bake because it is a really good thing to do at home. I am going to tell you what I was baking at home because you might have baked these things at your house so this is why I am making a  blog post about what I was baking at home here we go.

  • Chocolate cake
  • Cup cakes
  • Lolly cake
  • pav
  • chocolate chip cookies 
  • Ice cream cake
  • YoYos 
  • Cookies and cream cake

These are the baking that I did at home because my mum said I could bake because I was really board and I had nothing else to do so I baked instead. I hope you like what I did for you and I hope you will have a really good day but for now I have to go so I hope you all are having a good day today and.I hope you can comment on my blog if you can because I really want to have a really good day and hope you are having a good day is well. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful- how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.