Pages

Thursday 21 May 2020

My Story

Hey everyone I am going to put my story in my blog post because it is really good thing to put on my blog and blog post are really fun to do so I hope you will like my blog post I am doing for you and I hope you all are having a really good day.

There was food coming out of the sky when it was a really hot day and the food was just coming down when I went outside because I wanted to play with my ball because I was really bored and I had nothing to do so I went out because it was so fun and nice and lovely and hot. When I was playing with my ball outside it was really fun because it was a really nice day to play outside in the hot sun. After when I was outside I asked mum if I could have some food that was coming out of the sky because I was so hungry and I had no food at all so that is why I asked mum if I can have some food from the sky like. Ice cream, Chip, Lollies, Drink and other things because I was so hungry. When I was having the food they were so good and I asked mum if we could go to the mall because I really wanted to buy some things for my mum and myself because it is really nice to buy something for my mum. So we went to the mall and I brought her 10 things and she brought me 11 things because I really wanted to have thores things she brought for me and I brought her. When me and my mum went out we went to get lunch for me and her because we were so hunger and we really wanted food and we haven't had lunch at all so we went to.

There you go that is my story I hope you will like it have a good day I hope you can comment on my blog is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful- how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.