Pages

Friday 8 May 2020

Lovely Mum and I

Hey everyone I am going to make another blog post about a story like when I was at home and I went to the shop. Because story's are really good to write about and they are the best to read about and when you by a book you can read some of the book and read it another day. So here we go I am going to talk about my story now because I really like doing blog post we anything in my story so here we go I am going to start. 

Hey everyone I am going to talk about my story because it is a really good story that I did at home.

So I was at home and I ask mum if I can do something and she said that i could go out with her because she really likes me going out with her when I am really nice to her and that my mum is the best thing to do because I was really board and I had nothing to do so this is why I went with my mum out to the shop because I wanted to buy her something and I brought her something and it was. Some flowers, shoes, swimming clothing and a lovely card because I really love her so much and what she brought for me is a makeup bag, Makeup, Lovely toys, card, and per fem. and what I said to her I said that can we go out for lunch because we both brought nice things for both of us and what I did was I brought lunch for my mum and I brought her KFC and what she brought me was KFC is well because we both like KFC because it is the best and we both had a really good day. So I hope you can comment on my blog and I hope everyone is having a really good day because I am and I am doing home work at school so I hope you all are having a really good day.   

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading your post Jessica. It is so nice to hear that you have been kind to your mum and that your have been enjoying time together. Keep up the great blogging.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful- how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.