Pages

Wednesday 6 May 2020

Jessica and My brother birthday

Hey everyone I am going to right.

So on the 14 of may it is my brothers birthday and what we are going to do for his birthday we are going to make him a birthday party and we are going to have a really good party with my brother and he is so happy he is going to have a party with me my mum and my sister we all are so happy that we are going to give my brother a birthday party for him. And this is his first time having a  birthday with us. So what we are going to do for his birthday is we are going to get some toys and then we are going to go the pack save because we are going to get some food for him and all of us because it was a really good idea that we are buying these things for his birthday we are all going to have a really good birthday with him and we are going to have a really good day because it will be so fun when we are going to have a birthday party with my brother so if your birthday day is coming up you can comment on my blog if you want to because I am going to right all of the blog when my family birthdays are because it is really good to right about the birthday so you can tell me what you do for your birthday so this was my brother one so now I am going to do my birthday one that I am going to do right now for you to see what I am going to do for my birthday and this is one more thing he is getting he is getting $50 dollars because is alowed to have that much money because he so nice and he does good things at home this is why my brother is having that much money from my mum and I will get him something and so would my sister because we like him so much because he is really nice to us so I hope you will like what I have right for what we are doing for my brother birthday so I hope you will like mine that I am going to do right now for you to see when my birthday is so here we go I hope you will like that I have done for my brother birthday that is coming up and we are going to have a really good day when It is his birthday so I hope you will like it becuase it will be really good like this one I have Just done right now so hope you like Now I am doing mine right now.

Hi guys I am going to tell you when it is my birthday because I have talk about my brothers one now I am going to talk mine hope you like here we go.

Hey this is what my birthday is at so it is coming up and it is on the 26 july and I am happy that I am going to do for my birthday so what we are going to do for my we are going to joyful to eat for dinner because we like going there for my birthday and it is a really good place to go eat and I am so happy we are going there and then when we will go there I am going to ask her if I can $200 because I have done so much in the holidays so this we be really good thing I am going to post this and I am going to right another one what I am going to do so we go I am going to post it I hope you like Ple comments  

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica, that is nice to celebrate your brother’s birthday. How old is he ? You mention that you want to go to Joyful restaurant on your birthday, I’ve been there and I agree that it’s a good restaurant and the food is yum. Well done for writing another blog ! - Rose A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica, This is an amazing amount of writing - it is great that you are doing so much to celebrate his birthday! It would be great to see you add some punctuation to your writing - fulkl stops and capital letters - i nearly ran out of breath reading it as it was such a long sentence! Keep up the great work!
    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jessica
    Wow, you certainly have written a lot on your blog today. It sounds like you are very excited about your brother's birthday. I agree with Rose - I really like the Joyful restaurant as well (I've been there quite a few times).
    Don't forget to add punctuation to your writing. Using commas and breaking up those long sentences into smaller sentences makes the writing easier for your readers to understand. You might want to try reading it out loud before you finish writing to see if it sounds right.
    Keep up the good work!
    - Mr Mitchell

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful- how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.