Pages

Friday 5 June 2020

Freeze frames.

Hey everyone welcome back.


 I am making a blog post what we have being working on the other days about freeze Frames. We have took some photos of people doing there freeze Frames. Now what I am going to do is I am going to put some photos on here for you to see what our freeze frames look like because we got told that we had to put them on our blog so here you go.
Here is a photo of one of the people doing the freeze frame. So I hope you will like this one and I hope you can comment on my blog about this and I hope you will have a really good day. Bye





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful- how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.