Pages

Wednesday 3 June 2020

My Life right now

Hey everyone I am going to talk My Life because I want to say what is happening to me and I dont want to happen to me at all because I hate what going inside me so I hope you will like this and you can comment on my blog and say whats wrong or if it is Mr ticsh or other teachers at my school you just talk to me at school private.

So everyone so people that are being so mean to me at my school and saying that they hate me because I look ugly and that I have no friends and that I cant have any friends so I am sad of that and the teachers can talk to me like mr ticsh because they are the best teacher to talk to. And when I am at school I feel down and people taking me off task and i need help by a teacher so I feel down right now because I dont feel right.



COMMENT PLE

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful- how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.