Pages

Thursday 4 June 2020

After the strom

Hey everyone I am going to talk about what I have been reading about because I have to do it for my reading. So now I am going to write what I am doing for reading because I really want to write a blog post about what I am reading about so you can see what I am doing. So my teacher said that I had to read a book because reading if really good for you and it is for my drama.

After the storm there was people at the window looking outside because it was raining and we could not go outside because the storm was coming so we could not go outside. When it was raining I was so board so I went to my room and made a art like of rain and storm because I was not allowed to go out side. This was the picture that the kid made and done. So here it is I am going to put it on here so you can see what it looks like and I hope you will like it and it will look so good to look at.

Storm: Rain, Lightning, Thunder & the Rainbow after – Credo De Muse

This was the photo that the kid draw.

Who is in the family?

Mum, Dad,Matthew,Jessie,Sam

How did Jessie feel when they found the skull? And why?

It was not a bird and it´s not a possum or a rat. It look´s like it has sharp teeth. I think it´s a kitten skull and a wild kitten. But the kitten was hurt because there was a kitten had sharp teeth and bite the other kitten.

Would you have put your hand down the hole.? Why/Why/Not

You would not put your hand down the hole because it mite me something down there and you don´t want anything sharp down there and get you because you don´t want to ever put your hand down the hole.

What does strewn mean? Write down a sentence using the word stewn.

To let fall in separate pieces or particles over a surface: scatter or sprinkle: with something scattered or sprinkled to strew a floor with sawdust.


Thank you so much I hope you will like this and have a really good day. And I hope you can comment on my blog is well please. Bye





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful- how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.