Pages

Thursday 2 December 2021

Market Day

 So in Bussiness enterprice 

Making Plants For B&E

What my jobs were to was think about hwat are all the things that I had to write down I had to talk to the group and tell them we need to do this. Like the jobs that I had to do was.

Letter Writting 

The things what we need on Market day

How much Money did we need

Marketing a successful prouduct.

My learning was to work as a team and get the worked done Get my team mates to help me with some of the work. The letter writting was a little bit hard to do because I had to think and see what I needed to write also had to ask my team mates if they could help me with some of the work. The mareting a succesful product was to make plants it was a ok idea but then it got vusterating at first but then we got the hang of it.

How impront were decisions that you made?

So our decisions was that we were making plants and that we had to figer out how much money did we need to have what was the things that we need to put on our shopping list. To work as a team to get the work done. The decisions that we made it was a little bit hard to do because how much work that we had to do though the whole tyer time that we had to make our prouduct. 

What procut did we have to make plants.

Like a lolly necklist or a bag of goodies in them

The people that I worked with was a bad Idea beacsuse There was fights between us that I shouldnt been in that group I should of tooken the best people to work with and ghet more work done in that group and not the one that I was in because There was heps of writting that I had to do.

How well did i aplied?

It was well but next time I should find the best people to work with and not the ones that wont do anything and just sit there and let the CEO do all of the work. 

It was ok doing the product but i should of did something else.

I really dont succesful of the one that we had to do becausr it was hard that we had to do and that we had to make it.  We needed to see if it worked or not.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful- how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.