Pages

Saturday 6 November 2021

Students must tie up hair that is longer than shoulder length?

 Hey Readers,

It'll likely state that a case of nits/lice has been detected in your child's class,. Having the hair tied back particularly in a bun pr plait one of the most ective ways of keeping the nits and lice at bay.

If your doing cooking at school you must put your hair up or in a bun because when you are making food your hair will go into the food that you are making and that will treatment because something will probably be in your hair and you wont know what it is. 

You're hair must be up at all time.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful- how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.