Pages

Thursday 30 September 2021

Abomination

 Quote Hunting:

Find at least 5 quotes in the story that show times when Martha or Scott is being bullies.

This has a negative effect on Matha because it mean she wont be able to trust people or invite them into her home.

Well I felt sorry for her. Plus I wanted to know where she'd been off to at five o'clock sunday buzzer.

Scott will do the wrong thing to keep his friends.

I felt sorry for martha by getting bullied at school most lee the whole time.

Scott feels so bad for martha because she only has one friend and she should go find some more friends. Because you have more fun time  if you have more friends they will hang out with you.

For each quote explain:

- How you think martha / scott felt about the situation. Martha thinks she has a friend, Scott will do the wrong thing to do with his friends.

- Why do you think the author wanted you to feel that way.

Something really bad is going to happen to scott beause he was kind to martha.

Martha has no more friends because all of them left her.

Make sure you have at least 1 negative effect for each example of bullying. Scott feels em barrased because something will probly go something with his friends, scott might lose his firends because he wouldnt know what to do.

Aim for at least 5 examples

Scott has a positive attitude towards his first day.

Martha feels Confused because she went to look behind her and then her friends has gone,she started to cry because she didnt know what do to,she went to go sit by her self because she didnt know what to do.

Martha is feeling more resilience and isn upset by her class mates bullying her, she wont listen to them because they are the ones who are starting to bully her when she didnt do anything wrong

She has lost her friend because she couldnt find some friends, so she will be on her own and talk to god about how she is going.

Select two quotes and explain how they work together to show the same idea/emotion.

Good. Now listen to me ,martha. he sets down his kinife and fork. Heś about to spoil it all.
Father will have spoken to you about this, but it surely cant be right to keep a child in a cage. Maybe you told them and they misheard.

What lunks can you make between the negatives of bullying on martha and teenagers in our society,
I sent them a card with my love and np address but I expect its in the bin , torn in two. Im looking forward to wednesday. Its annettes half day off and shes promised sheĺl show me how to surf the net . You know -the internt,

Guess who im going to e-mail first

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful- how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.