Pages

Sunday 5 July 2020

Something about me

Hello Everyone,

I am going to talk something about me. And that is what I like doing on Friday at school and after school.

 1. I like playing netball for my sport because it is the best sport for me and I am really good at playing it. 

2. I love playing with my friends at morning tea and lunch because they are really nice to me and I actually have friends and if you don´t have friends you can hang out with me.

3. I love going to my house because when I get home I get to have a sleep and then I can go on my chrome book or my phone because it is the best to have a sleep when you get home or something. And when you have been at school to much your eyes can get sore and they will say to your brain that you need to sleep because it is really good for you.

4. I like to have a good day. Hope you will like this and comment on my blog or something for me thank you have a great day Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful- how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.